The APP Group is proud to take responsibility for creating a better future.
Our integrated service offering spans the full asset capital investment lifecycle in the sectors of Transport, Property, Social Infrastructure, Energy & Utilities and Defence.
We provide market leading expertise and advice to help tackle Australia's most complex projects and challenges, backed by our 550-strong nationwide team.
Our people manage, consult and partner with our valued clients to shape progress for their organisation and the communities they serve.
Terra Schwartz is a leading procurement and contract management consultancy and a wholly owned subsidiary of The APP Group based in Canberra.
Terra Schwartz specialises in end-to-end procurement, commercial and contract management services for complex Defence and federal government agency engagements.
They are currently looking for and IT Specialist Top Secret Vetting Personnel (TSPV) who have relevant skills (or the ability to acquire skills) in IT capabilities and expertise.
There are multiple levels/roles available working on some large non-Defence Information and Communications Technology (ICT), programs and projects.
We are currently looking for Canberra-based candidates only. We welcome applications from Australian Citizen’s/Permanent Residents willing the relocate to Canberra.
- Proven experience in IT support and system administration.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity best practices.
- Excellent communication skills to assist non-tech users effectively.
- Ability to adapt to evolving technologies and proactively seek innovative solutions
- Collaborate with senior management to align ICT capabilities with the organisation's overall strategic goals.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive ICT strategy to support business objectives.
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies to enhance organisational capabilities.
- Lead the development and implementation of new ICT capabilities and solutions.
- Ensure the integration of ICT capabilities with existing business processes.
- Ensure the security and integrity of data and information systems.
- Collaborate with external vendors and service providers to procure ICT products and services.
- Assess and manage risks related to ICT capabilities, including cybersecurity threats.
- Develop and implement strategies to mitigate potential risks.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of ICT systems and services.
- Implement measures to optimise performance and address issues promptly.
A rewarding career:
Terra Schwartz is a 100% Australian-owned SME headquartered in Canberra. We offer exceptional career opportunities to our people in an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and motivating.
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex and fascinating projects being undertaken in the country, with the ability to make a real difference.