We are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to work on an initial 4 month contract in our finance team based in North Sydney. Your role works closely across the Finance team providing support as part of business as usual and as part of a finance transformation exercise.
Responsibilities will include:
- Client invoicing
- Debtor collection
- Project set-up and ongoing maintenance
- Timesheet administration
- Finance data maintenance and clean up (ongoing and as part of our system upgrade program)
- Management account preparation assistance
- 2 years plus experience in a similar Accounts Assistant position
- Excellent administration skills with strong numerical ability
- Excellent computer literacy including skills in Intermediate Excel, general ledger accounting and SQL queries.
- Strong organisational ability, high attention to detail and the ability to work to specific deadlines
- First class communication skills and the ability and confidence to liaise and build relationships across the business
Commitment to the initial 4 month contract period is a must!
Working and supporting a team who know and love what they do, you can expect a collaborative working atmosphere where innovation and passion is at the centre of their work. The company culture is one of giving not only to its employees but also to the community, and one of Inclusion and Diversity. If you’re passionate about what you do, and want to work in a thriving team where your support will be valued, we would like to hear from you!