You will be fully supported, learning from some of the best and provided with continual training and support to help guide you towards your future career goals.
Typically the program will see you working across a range of different roles, teams and projects on a rotational basis. It does depend what projects we are currently working on, but there is never a dull moment! Read some of the stories below to see where some of our previous graduates are now.
Our Graduate Program involves:
- 12 month program with four, 3-month placements / rotations
- Flexibility within these placements / rotations to further explore areas that interest you
- Training in APP’s Project Management Development Plan
- On the job learning and development
- The support of a buddy and mentoring opportunities
- Professional and personal development
- Exposure to a range of interesting projects
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Civil Engineering
- Construction and Project Management
- Property Economics
- Environmental Engineering or Planning
- Current permanent resident of Australia
- Attained or achieved a predicted average Credit grade
- Be in your final year of university
- Be a good all-rounder - by that we mean any previous work experience that has allowed you to work as part of a team, get involved and work towards a common goal.
Each stage of the recruitment process gives you the opportunity to show us your skills and personality. The process is designed to be fun and interactive as well as a valuable learning experience. As places are always limited, even if you are not successful you will walk away from the process having enjoyed the experience.
Applications for our 2020 Graduate Program are now closed.
Applications for our 2021 Graduate Program will open in February 2020.