The way in which superintendence is administered on a project is stipulated by the terms of the contract. In recognising this distinction from project management, APP has measures in place to overcome the tensions created in performing the dual role as Agent for the Principal and separately as an Independent Assessor.
Typically superintendence includes:
- Assessment of payment claims
- Extension of Time claims
- Latent conditions.
APP has been engaged as Superintendent on Government and Private contracts, principally to provide certainty for the client that the contract is being administered appropriately and all claims relating to the project and its delivery are rigorously assessed.
- Project Procurement
- Transaction Management
- Contract Negotiation & Risk Management
- Contract Administration & Process Management
- Contract Claims Preparation & Defence
- Project Review & Analysis
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation Support
- Security of Payments: Claims, Schedules, Adjudications
- Training and Contract Administration Manuals