APP provides environmental services across a range of client sectors including infrastructure, government, urban development, and resources and energy. Our services include environmental planning and impact assessment, environmental management, risk assessment, environmental management systems, quality, safety, and environmental auditing, phase 1 preliminary site assessments, environmental compliance and licence management, carbon estimation and reporting, and resource and energy efficiency advice and management.
Understanding that environmental obligations are extremely complex and can change throughout a project, our experience extends across all stages of development from project feasibility through approvals management to construction and operation. Our clients rely on APP to guide their project through state and national approvals legislation, construction and operation environmental management requirements, and resource efficiency and energy reporting.
APP is a leader in compliance management and the development of systems and procedures to endow our clients with the knowledge and tools they need to run their own due diligence. We work with our clients as partners to ensure the success of all our projects.
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental constraints and options assessment
- Stakeholder management and community consultation
- Construction and operations environmental management
- Environmental, safety, and quality management systems and compliance
- Energy, water, and waste efficiency, and carbon emissions reporting
- Contaminated land management
- Policy development and strategic advice
- Sustainability in the built environment
- Procurement strategies