APP advises and assists public and private clients with the strategic and commercial management of infrastructure, commercial development and construction contracts. This includes transaction management, the preparation or interpretation of contract documents, contract administration and the preparation or response to notices, claims and disputes on existing projects.
Our senior specialists have dual qualifications in Engineering and Law, and have an intimate knowledge of contract law, coupled with direct experience in the technical and commercial demands of delivering significant infrastructure and building projects. We can advise on suitable risk allocation strategies at the commencement of projects, and provide ongoing contract administration support throughout the life of a project.
With experience in all forms of dispute resolution, we can ensure your company's compliance with contractual procedure, while also pursuing negotiated commercial outcomes.
- Project Procurement
- Transaction Management
- Contract Negotiation and Risk Management
- Contract Administration and Process Management
- Contract Claims Preparation and Defence
- Project Review and Analysis
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation Support
- Security of Payments: Claims, Schedules, Adjudications
- Training and Contract Administration Manuals