Delivering major stadiums and infrastructure requires extensive stakeholder management to balance the diverse and sometimes competing interests of stakeholders. We take a commercial approach to add value for clients, by identifying opportunities to maximise revenue from their project.
Some of our landmark projects include the Sydney Cricket Ground’s staged redevelopment of the award-winning Northern Pavilion and the Victor Trumper Grandstand, and the redevelopment of Spotless Stadium (previously Skoda Stadium) to seat 24,000 patrons.
Sport and Cultural Precincts
We’ve worked with the government and defence sectors to manage the delivery of cultural facilities, including the National Portrait Gallery in Canberra and the Royal Australian Navy’s Heritage Museum on Garden Island in Sydney.
Our strategic advice, development management and delivery services have been used on the redevelopment of high-capacity facilities such as Sydney’s Overseas Passenger Terminal.
In providing these services, we leverage our wider capabilities drawn from other sectors to maximise the value-add at every phase of a project.
APP has provided a wide range of services from strategic advice through to delivery and commissioning for a number of Australia’s most memorable sporting and cultural events.
These include Sydney Olympic Games, the Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games and our ongoing partnership with the Australian Grand Prix Corporation to deliver Melbourne’s annual Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix event.
- Master planning
- Feasibility planning
- Planning approvals
- Design and delivery strategy
- Event management
- Project management
- Venue and event overlay construction
- Event feasibility, delivery, operations, logistics and evaluation
- Event site management
- Event Safety Advice
- Operational Commissioning
- Operational Readiness
- Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix 2010 - 2018
- Northern Pavilion, Sydney Cricket Ground
- Victor Trumper Stand, Sydney Cricket Ground
- SKODA Stadium, Sydney Showground
- Parramatta Leagues Club Masterplan
- NSW Rugby League Centre of Excellence
- International Media Centre APEC
- NSW Netball Centre of Excellence
- National Portrait Gallery
- Temporary Exhibition Centre, Glebe Island NSW
- Royal Australian Navy Heritage Museum, Garden Island NSW
- World Youth Day 2008
- Commonwealth Games 2006
- 30 Venues, Sydney 2000 Olympic Games