Our comprehensive services cover the full range of clinical and non-clinical facilities, including healthcare planning and management, health education, medical and health-sciences research.
APP provides integrated services across the full project lifecycle – from health planning and project strategy, through to delivery management and operational commissioning.
We take pragmatic, flexible approach to the management and delivery of long-term projects, adapting objectives, systems and methodology in response to developments in technology, best practice and stakeholder requirements.
Working collaboratively with other consultants and stakeholders, we facilitate a design and built form which supports the relevant model of care and is feasible within the project constraints of time, quality and cost.
We apply practical experience in health facility planning to assist our clients in overcoming key challenges, such as achieving the design and room size requirements recommended by the Australasian Health Facility Guidelines, within the constraints of existing built infrastructure.
- Functional and design brief preparation
- Consultant procurement
- Design management
- Risk management
- Contract preparation and administration
- Specialist programming
- Commissioning and handover
- Operational commissioning
- Post-occupancy evaluations
- Procurement of furniture and equipment
- Transition and relocation management
- PPP representation and advice
- Dispute resolution and contractual claims advice
- Project recovery
- Strategic workforce planning
- Benefits realisation
- Change management
- Planning for The New Maitland Hospital
- Tamworth Health Service Redevelopment
- Armidale Hospital
- Multipurpose Services (MPS) Northern NSW
- Palmerston Hospital Operational Commissioning
- Melton Community Based Ambulatory Care Centre
- Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Gold Coast University Hospital Operational Commissioning
- Clinical Services Building, Royal North Shore Hospital
- Cairns Hospital Redevelopment
- Robina Hospital Expansion