We understand the business fundamentals that drive both aged care and retirement living, and we appreciate the distinct differences between them.
Residential Aged Care Facilities
We provide a comprehensive suite of services to deliver efficient and innovative residential aged care facilities, including:
- Development strategy preparation
- Business case development
- Approvals applications
- Management of the design and building processes.
We help clients to develop strategic plans that will maximise operational efficiencies across the whole life of their capital assets.
In the retirement living sector, we apply a detailed understanding of the sector’s market drivers and business models to identify and implement development strategies that maximise long-term project outcomes. APP works with clients of any size or capacity in this sector.
- Strategic objectives
- Business case formation
- Site and yield analysis
- Feasibility modelling
- Development strategy
- Site identification and acquisition
- Master planning and design management
- Stakeholder consultation
- Concept design and development approvals
- Approval and procurement strategies
- Detailed design and builder procurement
- Client representative and superintendence
- Construction supervision and delivery
- Operational commissioning
- Market research analysis
- Project program and gateway approvals
- Development and project management services
- Site Density Analysis
- Moss Vale Aged Care Development
- Rex Road Independent Living Units
- Bankstown City Aged Care Facility
- Kilpatrick Court, AnglicanCare, Newcastle