Innovative, one-stop delivery solution
Having developed their fresh new ‘Bank Now’ model for retail branch banking, Westpac were seeking an innovative delivery solution, to provide the flexibility for a rapid and cost-effective roll-out.
They appointed APP to:
- Manage the delivery of an ongoing program of retail network expansion and refresh projects across Australia
- Help them transition from a traditional, project-by-project delivery model to an integrated ‘one-stop-shop’ solution.
APP, in partnership with constructors FDC, won the contract through a competitive tender. Together, we are delivering new, refurbished and relocated branches across Australia under a design-and-construct model.
Integrated, end-to-end service
Our program solutions provide end-to-end planning, design and delivery services, including:
- Feasibility studies
- Cost planning
- Town planning and approvals management
- Design development
- Stakeholder management
- Landlord negotiations
- Operational commissioning.
This approach to program management provides Westpac with a bespoke solution to their specific project needs, by:
- Combining specialist, front-end project management with top-tier interior construction skills
- Providing a genuine single line of responsibility right across the country.
APP has been an integral part of Westpac’s retail program for over a decade, in roles evolving from project manager through to national manager of retail projects, principal contractor and principal consultant.
This has given Westpac the flexibility to engage us as required, to manage all facets of delivery for some of their key projects.
We have successfully delivered more than 150 projects throughout metropolitan, regional and remote parts of Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.