Maximising asset value
Boral is one of the most recognised names in Australia’s building and construction landscape, through their supply of cement, construction materials and building material products.
Over the course of 50 years, Boral has acquired more than 500 properties across Australia for their various operations. These the sites are managed by Boral’s Property Group.
For over a decade APP has been providing Boral Property Group with a range of property and planning services to maximise the value of their assets.
Strategic planning and feasibility advice
APP’s focus is to improve the value of Boral’s property assets through services including:
- Delivery advice for their property end use, particularly in relation to quarry sites that are nearing the end of their life
- Due diligence on their property portfolio
- ‘Highest and best land use’ studies
- Development feasibility studies
- Project management services
- Strategic, statutory and environmental planning advice
- Navigating through the planning systems to achieve rezoning or development approvals.
Streamlining the planning process
We also represent Boral in negotiations with local and state government, in order to successfully:
- Streamline the planning processes
- Negotiate approvals for new Boral operations or expansion of existing operations.
In this role we manage all technical issues relating to the development projects. This may include overcoming government agency blockages on technical issues such as ecology, road infrastructure or costs.
Our integrated team consists of urban development experts across property, planning, engineering and environment. We add particular value to Boral through our:
- Commercial acumen
- National capability
- Well-established relationships with government at all levels