The APP Group is proud to take responsibility for creating a better future.
Our integrated service offering spans the full asset capital investment lifecycle in the sectors of Transport, Property, Social Infrastructure, Energy & Utilities and Defence.
We provide market leading expertise and advice to help tackle Australia's most complex projects and challenges, backed by our 550-strong nationwide team.
Our people manage, consult and partner with our valued clients to shape progress for their organisation and the communities they serve.
With our continued desire to be true market leaders in the services we provide our clients and an ever-increasing pipeline of work, we are excited to build and develop our Asset Management capability and are looking for a Project Manager to join this high performing team.
The strategic Asset Management and Programs team transform our clients’ ability to operate efficiently and effectively, and drive value from their assets. Benefits are realised through end-to-end performance, cost, risk optimisation across both assets and operations.
As the Project Manager within the Asset Management and Programs team, you will assist with key projects, provide expert guidance, and play a pivotal role in driving the success of asset management and enterprise transformation within our clients’ organisations.
With a clear mandate to grow and a strong pipeline of interesting work, this role requires excellent leadership and technical expertise for our clients with a focus on asset management and optimisation programs of work across a variety of industries.
- Tertiary qualifications in an Engineering or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in successfully implementing significant improvements in Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability performance
- A strong understanding of Asset Management systems/ frameworks / data driven decisions and the supporting elements such as Asset Management policies, Strategic Asset Management Plans and Asset Management Plans
- Understanding of management of change for transformational projects
- Commercial and a strong understanding of contract/contractor management.
- Working knowledge of relevant Asset Management, Asset Information and Data Standards such as ISO 55000 and Asset Management Systems (EAM) or other enterprise systems
- Analytical with excellent report writing, ability to get into the finer details but also articulate the vision when communicating with stakeholders and delivering presentations and workshops and writing business plans
- Understanding of consultancy and or advisory business
- Team player who thrives leading in a collaborative environment.
- Minimum 4 years industry experience
- You will be highly motivated, ambitious, and driven by the success of the team, the relationships we foster and providing a superior service to our clients.
A rewarding career:
Our people are our greatest asset and the biggest competitive advantage we have. How we attract, engage, and retain talent is by delivering a great place to work.
Our aspiration is to provide an engaging and diverse work environment that is underpinned by a culture of opportunity, growth, excellence, flexibility, and sense of belonging.
How we deliver value to our people:
- Strong culture and engagement
- Ongoing focus on safety, health, and wellbeing
- Embedding our purpose and values
- Flexibility that works for you and the business
- Feedback matters
- Education and training programs
- Community support and engagement
- People leadership support and programs
- Annual leave salary sacrificing options
- Staff rewards and incentives
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply for roles at APP, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds. If you have any support or access requirements, we will partner with you and assist you through our recruitment process.