The APP Group is proud to take responsibility for creating a better future.
Our integrated service offering spans the full asset capital investment lifecycle in the sectors of Transport, Property, Social Infrastructure, Energy & Utilities and Defence.
We provide market leading expertise and advice to help tackle Australia's most complex projects and challenges, backed by our 550-strong nationwide team.
Our people manage, consult and partner with our valued clients to shape progress for their organisation and the communities they serve.
As the Project Administrator, you will be the key link that holds the project team together. Your responsibilities will be diverse and will evolve, ensuring the efficient coordination of senior members of the team and smooth operation of our projects. From administration, overseeing project governance to managing essential documentation and fostering seamless communication between stakeholders, your role will be crucial in maintaining the momentum and harmony within the team.
This large-scale, multi-year program is a project that we anticipate will have a significant impact to the industry, as we continue to innovate construction methods to ensure projects run on time and on budget, in a sustainable environment.
No two days will be the same, and responsibilities will span a variety of tasks including:
- Administrative support to senior team members: booking meetings, travel etc.
- Attending all project meetings and taking effective minutes and actions
- Overseeing the project governance framework including being across the project controls and project plans
- Maintaining essential project documentation including contracts and agreements
- Overseeing system operations (including work order systems, contract admin systems, HR systems, etc.) you need to be "system savvy" for this role!
- Fostering seamless communication between a broad range of stakeholders within the consortium, the client, and broader APP Group
- Meticulous Previous experience of Administration within a construction, building materials/manufacturing or education environment, with an understanding of project management principles would be ideal but not a must!
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent systems skills – thrive on learning new technology and working as effectively as possible within the systems
- Strong and confident interpersonal and communication skills for effective stakeholder management
- A proactive mindset who can anticipate and action tasks, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact to our team and be an integral part of an organisation leading the industry. This role could see your career evolve into various areas within the business, depending on your career aspirations and goals.
A rewarding career:
Our people are our greatest asset and the biggest competitive advantage we have. How we attract, engage, and retain talent is by delivering a great place to work.
Our aspiration is to provide an engaging and diverse work environment that is underpinned by a culture of opportunity, growth, excellence, flexibility, and sense of belonging.
How we deliver value to our people:
- Strong culture and engagement
- Ongoing focus on safety, health, and wellbeing
- Embedding our purpose and values
- Flexibility that works for you and the business
- Feedback matters
- Education and training programs
- Community support and engagement
- People leadership support and programs
- Annual leave salary sacrificing options
- Staff rewards and incentives
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply for roles at APP, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds. If you have any support or access requirements, we will partner with you and assist you through our recruitment process.