The APP team have been working remotely with Nikos Property Group to continue to deliver the upgrade during COVID 19, navigating restrictions and lockdowns between Adelaide and Melbourne. The project has involved extensive stakeholder management with tenants, Santos and Facilities Management, Cushman & Wakefield.
Divided into 2 stages, the $3 Million project is on track for completion in mid-February 2021.
Stage 1 of the upgrade focused on End of Trip Facilities including:
- New bike racks and lockers, including facilities for electronic bikes and bike maintenance
- Female and male changerooms, bathroom and drying room
- New signage
- Upgrade of loading dock facilities and Facility Management office.
Stage 2 has involved the upgrade of the Front Foyer/Lobby Upgrade including:
- Upgrade of general flooring, tiling and ceiling
- Upgrade to general security
- Comprehensive AV wall to incorporate high-level visual displays
- New signage, graphics and revised exterior façade to building entry
- New high-quality furniture and planting solutions
- Provisions for new front of house food retailer.
APP is working alongside MPH Architects, services engineers Bestec and structural engineering consultants Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec.