ACC are the largest vertically integrated beef supply chain business in Australia. They manage close 2.4 million hectares of pastoral property across Queensland. The upgrade at the Murarrie facility will enable ACC to meet new upcoming product supply requirements for new and existing customers.
The scope includes:
- modifications to existing processing equipment;
- the installation of new processing equipment;
- the installation of new structural components to support processing equipment including new roof trusses;
- modification works to the concrete flooring; and
- the upgrade of building services to provide for the new processing equipment.
The project is being led APP’s Rob Jackson and Emmanuel Vasiliou.