We are leading Consultancy business with a history of over 30 years in the industry providing services to the Property and Infrastructure industry. We are a national business and a team of close to 400, all committed to shaping the future of Australia’s economic and social infrastructure, our communities and our workplaces.
We have a newly created role for a Team and Office Coordinator to work closely with our Office Manager and assist with the support of a team of Project Managers.
- General Office management coordination and administrative assistance to your team in all aspects of day to day operations, reception, meeting rooms and kitchen
- Assisting with meeting and greeting of visitors, booking and managing meeting rooms
- Working within the MS Suite and Adobe Creative to develop, edit, proofread and review graphics, presentations and other messaging materials and templates including submissions – full training provided!
- Coordination of training and events
- Managing expenses and reconciling credit card statements
We have a dedicated, hard-working culture and a workforce that continues to deliver beyond expectations. With a genuine interest and passion for the property development industry you will thrive working in a fast-paced environment where your support will be highly valued.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related position or reception, administration looking for your next step up
- Strong customer service and organisation skills, and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Proactive, self–motivated with the drive and commitment to make the difference to the team. As the nature of our work is constantly evolving we need people who thrive on change and can adapt!
Life at APP is all about connection. If you are keen to join a team that work together to deliver outstanding results for their clients, create a great workplace, enrich their community and help each other grow then please apply below.