We are leading Consultancy business with a history of over 30 years in the industry providing services to the Property and Infrastructure industry. We are a national business and a team of close to 400, all committed to shaping the future of Australia’s economic and social infrastructure, our communities and our workplaces.
We have a newly created role for a Team Assistant to join our highly successful South Australia office supporting a team of Project Managers.
PART TIME – 24 HOURS PER WEEK (3 days per week or shorter days x 5)
- General Office Management and administrative assistance to your team in all aspects of day to day operations
- Working within the MS Suite and Adobe Creative (training on Adobe can be provided) to develop, edit, proofread and review graphics, presentations and other messaging materials and templates including submissions
- Managing spreadsheets and creating weekly reports, upkeep of records and tracking tools
- Coordination of meetings, training and events
- Managing expenses and reconciling credit card statements
We have a dedicated, hard-working culture and a workforce that continues to deliver beyond expectations. With a genuine interest and passion for the property development industry you will thrive working in a fast-paced environment where your support will be highly valued.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related position
- Excellent grammar and attention to detail that is second to none
- Strong customer service and organisation skills, and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Capacity to problem solve with a high emphasis on working autonomously within a team
- Proactive, self–motivated with the drive and commitment to make the difference to the team. As the nature of our work is constantly evolving we need people who thrive on change and can adapt!
Life at APP is all about connection. If you are keen to join a team that work together to deliver outstanding results for their clients, create a great workplace, enrich their community and help each other grow then please apply below…