Senior Project Manager
Due to growth in our Melbourne office an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join the team.
Working in the Projects division you will be involved in a range of major projects, spanning a multitude of industry sectors. Your responsibilities will see you being involved in projects from concept to completion and will include client liaison, managing and developing client briefs, cost management, coordinating project resources, managing the design process and contract management.
You will also have access to an extensive Learning and Development Programme, with opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
Passionate and driven, you thrive working in a team based environment, and embody our core values - to Own it. Strive. Do What’s Right. And Respect.
To be considered for the position of Project Manager you will have:
- A tertiary degree in Engineering, Architecture, Building Surveying, Building, Planning, Project Management or Construction Management
- 5 – 10 years’ related work experience managing projects such as Education, Hotels, Healthcare, Commercial, Mixed-Use etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills
Life at APP is all about connection. We work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients, create a great workplace, enrich our community and help each other grow. We will provide you with:
Opportunity – Drive your career, hone your skills and develop new strengths in a dynamic culture of constant learning, growth and opportunity.
Excellence – Be part of a team of world-class experts and work at the frontier of our industry on some of Australia’s most exciting, innovative and prestigious projects.
Flexibility – Work in a fun and flexible environment, where you can stretch your wings and explore new passions in a company that champions your goals and lifestyle.
Community – We are a vibrant, inclusive team that embraces diversity, advocates for your health and wellbeing, and loves giving back to our wider community.
Looking for a challenge? Apply today.