Senior Project Manager
APP are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with sound experience in the delivery of projects across commercial, education, government and retail sectors.
You may be a current Project Manager looking to step up in the near future or a seasoned Senior Project Manager looking for your next long-term career move. You will have a strong understanding of the construction process, enjoy working on a range of projects project and have excellent leadership and client management skills.
APP is a top tier integrated property and infrastructure consultancy offering services across all phases of the capital investment lifecycle – Strategy, Definition, Delivery and Transition.
As part of a team of experts, our teams work at the frontier of our industry on some of Australia’s most exciting, innovative and prestigious projects. Our Adelaide team is embarking on a new growth phase with plenty of opportunity to develop your skills, reputation and career path.
Passionate and driven, you thrive working in a team based environment, and embody our core values: to Own it. Strive. Do What’s Right. And Respect. To be considered for this position you will have:
- A tertiary degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management or similar related discipline
- Around 6 – 10 years experience managing projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills adapting to a broad base of stakeholders with the capability to bring confidence
- Manage, lead and inspire effective project teams dedicated to the delivery of superior results
- Impeccable attention to detail and a highly disciplined approach to project management
- Strong networker – build a network with peers and industry colleagues with a view to sharing industry knowledge and opportunities
- Strong client business focus and acumen – have the ability to seek, find and attract new opportunities within your client network
Benefits of working for APP include:
- APP4Me – staff wellness and sustainability program runs various initiatives
- Annual leave salary sacrificing to buy more leave
- Staff discounts – whole range of discounts on movie tickets, car hire, private health insurance, Dell equipment, eye health etc
- Partner with key charities to the business and regularly participate in community events, fundraising and assistance where we can make a difference through the skills and expertise we have as a company
- Flexible working conditions depending on the clients’ needs i.e. broken shifts, late starts/early finish, work from home or various sites, attend children’s school events
- Extensive learning and development program for personal and career development
Drive your career, hone your skills and develop new strengths in a dynamic culture of constant learning, growth and opportunity at APP Corporation.