Senior Project Engineer
The role of Senior Project Engineer/ Manager in our Melbourne office has excellent growth potential managing structural projects. You will be managing and supporting the team in the projects from concept to completion and will include extensive client liaison, managing and developing client briefs, cost management, coordinating project resources, managing the design process and contract management.
At APP we are committed to employing the best people who are driven to deliver superior results and build enduring relationships for our clients and in the communities we operate.
Passionate and driven, you thrive working in a team based environment, and embody our core values – to Own it. Strive. Do What’s Right. And Respect.
- A tertiary degree in Engineering, Architecture, Building Surveying, Building, Planning, Project Management or Construction Management
- 5 years’ related work experience of end to end project management ideally with exposure and an understanding of façade or cladding projects.
- Excellent stakeholder and client management, with exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Consultative and active listener
- A strong business acumen with polished presentation skills
- Previous consultancy experience ideal but not a must
- Integrity, credibility and professionalism
Benefits of working for APP include:
- APP4Me – staff wellness and sustainability program runs various initiatives
- Staff sport team participation
- Friday afternoon drinks/socialising in our huge kitchen with table tennis, BBQ quarterly on our balcony, regular internal communication meetings to understand the business as a whole
- Annual leave salary sacrificing to buy more leave
- Staff discounts – whole range of discounts on movie tickets, car hire, private health insurance, Dell equipment, eye health etc
- Partner with key charities to the business and regularly participate in community events, fundraising and assistance where we can make a difference through the skills and expertise we have as a company
- Flexible working conditions depending on the clients’ needs i.e. broken shifts, late starts/early finish, work from home or various sites, attend children’s school events
- Extensive learning and development program for personal and career development Life at APP is all about connection.
If you are keen to join a team that work together to deliver outstanding results for their clients, create a great workplace, enrich their community and help each other grow then please apply below.