We have some of the best people in the industry, all committed to shaping the future of Australia’s economic and social infrastructure, our communities and our workplaces. In achieving this, we’re a proud trusted partner to many of Australia’s leading businesses.
Working out of our Sydney office, we are currently seeking a Project Manager to work in our highly successful Program Solutions division of our business. You will be managing a program of diverse and interesting projects, end to end, for a key client. These projects will include major and minor refurbishment projects and also new builds across NSW requiring a Project Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment managing the delivery of multiple projects at one time.
To be suitable for this role you will ideal have:
- Degree qualified in property or construction related discipline including architecture, construction, planning, building surveying, engineering etc.
- 3 years plus experience in program management/multi-site roll outs of projects ideally in commercial/retail industry
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- First class coordination skills, ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- Superior relationship building and stakeholder management
- Ability to manage a small team and deliver outcomes – prioritise and delegate tasks
- Proactive, self–motivated with the drive and commitment to make the difference to our clients. As the nature of our work is constantly evolving we need people who thrive on change!
Benefits of working for APP include:
- APP4Me – staff wellness and sustainability program runs various initiatives
- Regular social activities and industry events
- Annual leave salary sacrificing to buy more leave
- Staff discounts – whole range of discounts on movie tickets, car hire, private health insurance, Dell equipment, eye health etc
- Partner with key charities to the business and regularly participate in community events, fundraising and assistance where we can make a difference through the skills and expertise we have as a company
- Flexible working conditions depending on the clients’ needs i.e. broken shifts, late starts/early finish, work from home or various sites, attend children’s school events
- Extensive learning and development program for personal and career development
Are you a talented self-starter with the skills and motivation to apply what you know to our clients challenges?
Please apply today or call Vicky Hewitt for more details.