APP is currently looking for an aspiring Project Manager or current PM with around 2 -4 years industry experience in the delivery of general commercial, education or health projects.
You may be a current Assistant Project Manager or Contracts Administrator looking to step up in the near future, or a Project Manager looking for your next long-term career move. You will have an understanding of the construction process and a desire to work on and take ownership of multiple and/or complex projects.
APP is a top tier integrated property and infrastructure consultancy. We offer services across all phases of the capital investment lifecycle – Strategy, Definition, Delivery and Transition.
As part of a team of experts, we work at the frontier of our industry on some of Australia’s most exciting, innovative and prestigious projects. Our Brisbane team is embarking on a growth phase with plenty of opportunity to develop your skills, reputation and career path.
Passionate and driven, you thrive working in a team-based environment, but you are equally capable of standing on your own feet to run projects, with support. You will be a self-starter, and embody our core values: to Own it, Strive, Do What’s Right, and Respect. To be considered for this position you will have
- A tertiary degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management or similar related discipline
- Around 2-4 years’ experience exposure across the delivery of projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills adapting to a broad base of stakeholders with the capability to bring confidence
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong commercial acumen
- Strong networker looking to build your personal brand in the industry
- Proactive, self–motivated with the drive and commitment to make the difference to our clients. As the nature of our work is constantly evolving we need people who thrive on change!
As a part of our team you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow, so you’ll always be developing your professional, technical and leadership skills.
Benefits of working for APP include:
- APP4Me – staff wellness and sustainability program runs various initiatives
- Annual leave salary sacrificing to buy more leave
- Staff discounts – whole range of discounts on movie tickets, car hire, private health insurance, Dell equipment, eye health etc.
- Partner with key charities to the business and regularly participate in community events, fundraising and assistance where we can make a difference through the skills and expertise we have as a company
- Flexible working conditions depending on the clients’ needs i.e. broken shifts, late starts/early finish, work from home or various sites, attend children’s school events
- Extensive learning and development program for personal and career development
Drive your career, hone your skills and develop new strengths in a dynamic culture of constant learning, growth and opportunity at APP Corporation.