APP Corporation is pleased to present this opportunity.
At APP, our people make the difference, we enjoy growth and partnering with our clients to make them and the communities in which we operate prosper. With over 30 years of experience, APP is one of Australia’s most respected property and infrastructure consultancy firms.
Operating an integrated service offering, we support clients across all phases of the asset capital investment lifecycle. Our consultancy advisory services cover the following:
- Project & Construction Management
- Property Advisory
- Asset and Portfolio Solutions Advisory
- Infrastructure Advisory
- Risk Management and Auditing
- Transactions and Real Estate
We are currently seeking a bright and ambitious Project Manager with 2 years plus experience to work on a variety of built-form projects in Brisbane including Education, Health, Defence and Mixed-Use. With projects for you to step straight into and a healthy pipeline we are confident we can give you the work to keep you engaged and challenged. This is a great opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by a highly experienced leader that wants you to succeed and grow further in your career at APP.
- Project management from concept to completion
- Client liaison
- Managing and developing client briefs
- Coordinating project resources
- Managing the design process
- Contract management
- Supporting bids and submissions
- Demonstrated recent experience in the construction industry and project management;
- Demonstrated experience in education, health, defence or private commercial projects preferred, but not essential;
- Professional qualifications in Construction, Architecture, Engineering, Project Management would be seen favourably;
- Strong understanding in managing construction contracts, contract administration
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal with the potential to forge positive relationships with those you interact with
- Consultative and active listener
- A strong business acumen, integrity, credibility and professionalism
- Highly motivated with a keen desire to learn, develop and be a valued team member
A Rewarding Career:
Our people are our greatest asset and the biggest competitive advantage we have. How we attract, engage, and retain talent is by delivering a great place to work.
Our aspiration is to provide an engaging and diverse work environment that is underpinned by a culture of opportunity, growth, excellence, flexibility, and sense of belonging.
- How we deliver value to our people:
- Strong culture and engagement
- Ongoing focus on safety, health, and wellbeing
- Embedding our purpose and values
- Flexibility that works for you and the business
- Feedback matters
- Education and training programs
- Community support and engagement
- People leadership support and programs
- Annual leave salary sacrificing options
- Staff rewards and incentives
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply for roles at APP, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds. If you have any support or access requirements, we will partner with you and assist you through our recruitment process. Learn more: www.app.com.au/careers/life-at-app
Today our national business works on over $20 billion of capital value for over 500 clients across more than 800 projects annually. Our engagements range from providing advice on small, niche assignments to the full spectrum of end-to-end services on major landmark infrastructure projects and everything in between.
Please apply below for immediate consideration or call Vicky Hewitt from Appoint Consulting for more information on APP, our team and this role.