At APP we are committed to employing the best people who are driven to deliver superior results and build enduring relationships for our clients and in the communities we operate. We are currently seeking a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager within our Projects team.
Our highly successful Projects division provide innovative solutions to a broad range of industry sectors from healthcare to sports and leisure, mixed-use to education, commercial to defence and many more: shaping, delivering and maintaining assets that create significant social and economic value in the communities we operate.
This role will see you working with a highly regarded leader where you will get excellent exposure and mentoring and work on projects that will add value to your profile in the industry.
Passionate and driven, you thrive working in a team based environment, and embody our core values – to Own it. Strive. Do What’s Right. And Respect.
- A tertiary degree in Engineering, Architecture, Building Surveying, Building, Planning, Project Management or Construction Management
- 3 – 5 years’ related work experience of end to end project management
- Excellent stakeholder and client management, with exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Consultative and active listener
- A strong business acumen with polished presentation skills
- Track record of managing complex projects – mixed use, health, education, retail, commercial
- Previous consultancy experience ideal but not a must
- Integrity, credibility and professionalism
Benefits of working for APP include:
- APP4Me – staff wellness and sustainability program runs various initiatives
- Staff sport team participation
- Friday afternoon drink/socialising in our huge kitchen with table tennis, BBQ quarterly on our balcony, regular internal communication meetings to understand the business as a whole
- Annual leave salary sacrificing to buy more leave
- Staff discounts – whole range of discounts on movie tickets, car hire, private health insurance, Dell equipment, eye health etc
- Partner with key charities to the business and regularly participate in community events, fundraising and assistance where we can make a difference through the skills and expertise we have as a company
- Flexible working conditions depending on the clients’ needs i.e. broken shifts, late starts/early finish, work from home or various sites, attend children’s school events
- Extensive learning and development program for personal and career development
Drive your career, hone your skills and develop new strengths in a dynamic culture of constant learning, growth and opportunity at APP Corporation.