Project Director - Education
APP is an integrated property and infrastructure consultancy offering services across all phases of the capital investment lifecycle – Strategy, Definition, Delivery and Transition.
With more than 400 staff in 13 offices Nationwide our national business works on $24B of capital value for over 500 clients across more than 800 projects annually. Our engagements range from providing advice on small, niche assignments to the full spectrum of end-to-end services on major landmark projects, and everything in between. We have a dedicated, hard-working culture and a workforce that continues to deliver beyond expectations.
We are currently seeking a Project Director to work exclusively on a range of projects in Education. Working with institutions in both the public and private sector you will utilise your skills and experience to apply a pedagogical approach, leading projects that integrate the educator with the end user.
Your role will be to lead a team providing end-to-end ‘client side’ project management duties including design development and management, client/stakeholder engagement and communications, managing consultant and contractors, contract management and reporting, risk management and ensuring quality and seamless service to the client throughout each stage of the lifecycle.
To be suitable for this role:
- Tertiary Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Building Surveying, Building, Planning, Project Management or Construction Management (or similar qualifications) or relevant industry experience
- Minimum of 8 years plus relevant experience in project management with experience in Education projects or a background as a teaching and education consultant highly desirable
- A proven background managing multiple government stakeholders, ideally within a primary and secondary education setting.
- Strong all round Project Management skills, to include Design Management, Stakeholder Management, Tender Management, Contracts Administration and Project Delivery.
- Excellent leadership skills to manage and mentor your team
As a part of our thriving organisation you’ll have constant opportunities to learn and grow, so you’ll always be developing your professional, technical and leadership skills. You’ll have the support and guidance of an experienced team as you tackle exciting new challenges, take on more responsibilities and develop new strengths.
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career at APP? Please apply below.