We are seeking an experienced and talented Junior Planner who has the desire move their career into Project/Development Management.
Our highly successful Urban team compromises of Development Managers, Project Managers, Property Specialists and Town Planners that will give you a unique opportunity for learning and development.
The position of Planner will contribute to a broad range of planning projects that will provide both amazing opportunities and challenges as we balance the growth, resilience and liveability of our City. The role will see you utilise your planning skills and qualifications whilst diversifying your experience in Project and Development management with a clearly defined career path in the industry.
We are currently engaged to prepare and deliver land development projects for Government and private sector clients that include 20,000 dwellings in various locations in Western Sydney, the Hunter Region and in brownfield locations.
Applicants will we able to demonstrate the following:
- 12 months to 2 years experience urban/town planning
- Desire to work as part of a collaborative, high performing team
- Be able to meet deadlines, manage their time and deliver reports and advice
- Demonstrate initiative, drive and enthusiasm to learn, grow and develop
- Have high quality report writing ability
- Be experienced in the management of specialist consultants and their outputs
- Have relevant Planning or equivalent qualification
We offer employees challenging and rewarding work with opportunities for career progression, learning and development, and flexibility. We provide comprehensive staff training through structured programs and provide study assistance to staff pursuing work-related courses to help your career grow in our multi-disciplined team. Benefits of working for APP include:
- APP4Me – staff wellness and sustainability program runs various initiatives
- Staff sport team participation
- Friday afternoon drinks/socialising in our huge kitchen with table tennis, BBQ quarterly on our balcony, regular internal communication meetings to understand the business as a whole
- Annual leave salary sacrificing to buy more leave
- Staff discounts – whole range of discounts on movie tickets, car hire, private health insurance, Dell equipment, eye health etc
- Partner with key charities to the business and regularly participate in community events, fundraising and assistance where we can make a difference through the skills and expertise we have as a company
- Flexible working conditions depending on the clients’ needs i.e. broken shifts, late starts/early finish, work from home or various sites, attend children’s school events
Please call Vicky Hewitt from Appoint for more details or a confidential chat about opportunities at APP Corporation