Personal Assistant - Canberra
About Your New Role
As a Team Assistant in our Canberra office you will support a busy division of dedicated Project Managers and their Regional General Manager. The role will be a varied one and include:
- Coordination of meetings, training and events
- Booking of domestic travel and managing expenses and reconciling credit card statements
- Managing spreadsheets and creating a variety of weekly reports based around the project
- General administrative assistance to your team in all aspects of day to day operations
- Working within the MS Suite and Adobe Creative to create, develop, edit, proofread and review graphics, in submissions and tenders, presentations and other messaging materials and templates
With a genuine interest and passion for the property development industry, you will thrive working in a fast-paced environment, within a dynamic team that absolutely appreciates attention to detail and your proactive approach to work.
You will also further possess:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related position – experience in property, engineering, construction or architecture highly regarded but not a must!
- Creative eye and takes pleasure in working closely with your team in producing ‘winning submission’ documents where we try and win new work
- Excellent grammar and attention to detail that is second to none
- Strong customer service and organisation skills, and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Capacity to problem solve with a high emphasis on working autonomously within a team
- Proactive, self–motivated with the drive and commitment to make the difference to the team. As the nature of our work is constantly evolving we need people who thrive on change and can adapt!
In return for your hard work and dedication to your role and team we can offer a highly collaborative and positive working environment, excellent flexibility around working hours (early/late starts, reduced hours, working from home days etc to accommodate your family or personal interests), varied, challenging and often creative role as we race to prepare submissions in the exciting world of project management consultancy.
APP is a leading ‘client side’ Project Management consultancy. We leverage our National team of close to 400 professionals who work across 9 different offices Nationwide and are proud to work on many of the most exciting Property Development, Road and Rail projects across Australia.
Life at APP is all about connection. If you are keen to join a team that work together to deliver outstanding results for their clients, create a great workplace, enrich their community and help each other grow then please apply below.