PA / Team Coordinator – Urban Development
PA / Team Coordinator – Urban Development
At APP, our people make the difference, we enjoy growth and partnering with our clients to make them and the communities in which we operate prosper. With over 30 years of experience, APP is one of Australia’s most respected property and infrastructure consultancy firms.
Operating an integrated service offering, we support clients across all phases of the asset capital investment lifecycle. Our consultancy advisory services cover the following:
- Project Management
- Property Advisory
- Asset and Portfolio Solutions Advisory
- Infrastructure Advisory
- Risk Management and Auditing
- Transactions and Real Estate
In this pivotal role in our Sydney office where you will support a busy division of dedicated Project, Development and Planning Managers and their Executive Manager with a broad range of administration to ensure the team runs smoothly, support our existing projects and submissions as we try to win new ones!
- Coordination of meetings, training and events
- Booking of domestic travel and managing expenses and reconciling credit card statements
- Managing spreadsheets and creating a variety of weekly reports based around the projects
- General administrative assistance to your team in all aspects of day to day operations
- Working within the MS Suite and Adobe Creative (InDesign) to create, develop, edit, proofread and review graphics, in submissions and tenders, presentations and other messaging materials and templates
With a genuine interest and passion for the property development industry, you will thrive working in a fast-paced environment, within a dynamic team that absolutely appreciates attention to detail and your proactive approach to work. You will also further possess:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related position – experience in property, engineering, construction or architecture highly regarded but not a must!
- ‘Creative eye’ and takes pleasure in working closely with your team in producing ‘winning submission’ documents where we try and win new work, training in InDesign will be provided
- Excellent grammar and attention to detail that is second to none
- Strong customer service and organisation skills, and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Capacity to problem solve with a high emphasis on working autonomously within a team
- Proactive, self–motivated with the drive and commitment to make the difference to the team. As the nature of our work is constantly evolving we need people who thrive on change and can adapt!
In return for your hard work and dedication to your role and team we can offer a flexible and highly collaborative and positive working environment, excellent flexibility around working hours (early/late starts, reduced hours, working from home days etc to accommodate your family or personal interests), varied, challenging and often creative role as we race to prepare submissions in the exciting world of project management consultancy.
A Rewarding Career:
Our people are our greatest asset and the biggest competitive advantage we have. How we attract, engage, and retain talent is by delivering a great place to work.
Our aspiration is to provide an engaging and diverse work environment that is underpinned by a culture of opportunity, growth, excellence, flexibility, and sense of belonging.
How we deliver value to our people:
- Strong culture and engagement
- Ongoing focus on safety, health, and wellbeing
- Embedding our purpose and values
- Flexibility that works for you and the business
- Feedback matters
- Education and training programs
- Community support and engagement
- People leadership support and programs
- Annual leave salary sacrificing options
- Staff rewards and incentives
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply for roles at APP, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds. If you have any support or access requirements, we will partner with you and assist you through our recruitment process. Learn more: www.app.com.au/careers/life-at-app