Office Coordinator – Sydney
At APP, our people make the difference, we enjoy growth and partnering with our clients to make them and the communities in which we operate prosper. With over 30 years of experience, APP is one of Australia’s most respected property and infrastructure consultancy firms. Operating an integrated service offering, we support clients across all phases of the asset capital investment lifecycle. Our consultancy advisory services cover the following:
- Project Management
- Property Advisory
- Asset and Portfolio Solutions Advisory
- Infrastructure Advisory
- Risk Management and Auditing
- Transactions and Real Estate
In this key role in our Sydney office the successful candidate will focus on effectively running the front office and providing administration support to the team coordinators whilst taking accountability for the WHS administrative requirements for the Sydney Branch.
This role is on a 12 Month fixed term contract basis however with our continued growth and success there may be an opportunity for extension or other roles arising.
In this important and varied role you will be involved in the following key activities.
- Fully functional and efficient running of front office & building facilities
- Manage Reception area and room bookings; ordering of office supplies and couriers; and distribution of deliveries and mail collection
- Overflow administrative support to team coordinators relating to bid and tender preparation, flight bookings
- Lodge maintenance requests with building management
- Completion of WHS documentation, registers and processes
- Complying to internal policies and processes
- Supporting the team co-ordinations to meet their deadlines
To be successful in this role you will possess the following experiences and skills
- Minimum 3 years in related Front Office / Admin position.
- Intermediate level for Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Proficient on Excel
- Strong time management skills & communication skills
- Team player
A Rewarding Career:
Our people are our greatest asset and the biggest competitive advantage we have. How we attract, engage, and retain talent is by delivering a great place to work. Our aspiration is to provide an engaging and diverse work environment that is underpinned by a culture of opportunity, growth, excellence, flexibility, and sense of belonging. How we deliver value to our people:
- Strong culture and engagement
- Ongoing focus on safety, health, and wellbeing
- Embedding our purpose and values
- Flexibility that works for you and the business
- Feedback matters
- Education and training programs
- Community support and engagement
- People leadership support and programs
- Annual leave salary sacrificing options
- Staff rewards and incentives
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply for roles at APP, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds. If you have any support or access requirements, we will partner with you and assist you through our recruitment process. Learn more: www.app.com.au/careers/life-at-app