Office and Team Assistant
Who we are
APP is a leading client-side project management consultancy. We leverage our National team of close to 400 professionals who work across eight different offices nationwide. Our dedicated team of professionals have access to some of the most rewarding projects in the industry across various sectors.
About Your New Role
Our Melbourne office has an exciting opportunity for an Office and Team Assistant, to work closely with the Office Manager ensuring smooth running of the office and administration support to a busy team including:
- General administrative functions such as welcoming visitors to the office and answering incoming calls, daily mail and courier deliveries, ordering and maintaining stationery supplies, and managing the kitchen and meeting rooms – taking bookings, setting up, keeping tidy
- General administrative assistance in all aspects of day to day operations and assisting the teams with preparing documents and presentations
- Coordination of meetings, events, training, catering and booking domestic travel
- Financial management and reporting including office invoicing and expense reconciliation
- Building management on behalf of the office including coordinating repairs and maintenance
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking Admin/Team/Office Assistant who is looking to progress their career into Office Management down the line. It’s varied, will give you the opportunity to work across the business, take ownership and work in a collaborative team environment with people that love what they do. You will also be able to develop your skills, working with the teams on their exciting submissions which for anyone with a ‘creative eye’ or who enjoys creating presentations etc will be a great addition to your resume!
With a genuine interest in the property, construction or engineering industry you will thrive working in a fast-paced environment, within a dynamic team that absolutely appreciates attention to detail and your proactive approach to work.
You will also further possess:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a varied admin position/receptionist/team support role
- Tertiary Education or Administration related qualifications will be looked on favourably
- Strong customer service and organisation skills, and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines, with a strong attention to detail
- Intermediate-advanced MS Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (InDesign etc.) will be viewed favourably but not a must – full training provided.
Benefits of working for APP include:
- APP4Me – staff wellness and sustainability program runs various initiatives
- Friday afternoon drinks/socialising in our huge kitchen, regular internal communication meetings to understand the business as a whole
- Annual leave salary sacrificing to buy more leave
- Staff discounts – whole range of discounts on movie tickets, car hire, private health insurance, Dell equipment, eye health etc
- Partner with key charities to the business and regularly participate in community events, fundraising and assistance where we can make a difference through the skills and expertise we have as a company
- Extensive learning and development program for personal and career development
Life at APP is all about connection. If you are keen to join a team that work together to deliver outstanding results for their clients, create a great workplace, enrich their community and help each other grow then please apply below.