IT Helpdesk - Sydney
This busy and diverse role will see you providing Level 1 Technical Support to end users, troubleshooting issues onsite and remotely.
You will monitor and be a first responder to helpdesk requests and incidents via multiple communication channels. You will determine incident severity and make priority judgements to fix issues efficiently or escalate to others. You will assist with other IT administrative processes as required, including procurement, asset allocation and tracking, and participate in regular team events and workshops.
The multidisciplinary nature of our team will provide many opportunities for skills development and experience in various technologies including the following:
- Microsoft Windows OS
- Microsoft cloud services including Office365, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint
- Windows Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Services
- Microsoft Exchange administration
- Microsoft Systems Centre for OS and App deployment (migrating to Intune)
- Network troubleshooting (WAN/LAN, TCP/IP)
- Apple iOS devices
- Video conferencing hardware
- Cloud telephony
You will be a recent IT Graduate and be looking to apply your knowledge in a practical role. Ideally with work experience while studying you will be looking for a full time position where you can gain excellent exposure to a busy and forward thinking IT department in a corporate company.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong problem-solving with the ability to prioritise competing tasks
- Proactive with a ‘can do attitude’ to solving new problems
The following attributes are desirable:
- Some experience in a Level 1 IT Support role
- IT or Computer Science degree or related industry certifications
- ITIL certification or experience would be an advantage
APP is a top tier integrated property and infrastructure consultancy. Our engagements range across the full spectrum of end-to-end services on major landmark projects – Strategy, Definition, Delivery and Transition. We are a National business employing 400 staff across 9 offices, working on $24B of capital value for 500 clients across more than 800 projects annually.
With a successful track record and over 30 years’ experience in the industry we are now entering an exciting phase of growth.