At APP, our people make the difference, we enjoy growth and partnering with our clients to make them and the communities in which we operate prosper. With over 30 years of experience, APP is one of Australia’s most respected property and infrastructure consultancy firms.
Operating an integrated service offering, we support clients across all phases of the asset capital investment lifecycle. Our consultancy advisory services cover the following:
- Project Management
- Property Advisory
- Asset and Portfolio Solutions Advisory
- Infrastructure Advisory
- Risk Management and Auditing
- Transactions and Real Estate
About Your New Role
We are seeking a qualified and ambitious Graphic Designer with 1.5 – 3 years plus experience who is ready to be part of the next stage of our success story. Our role will offer you the opportunity to develop your career as an in-house Graphic Designer within our newly formed Marketing and Pursuits team. Your role will be a highly valued one as we rebrand and position APP for the future, working across multiple divisions of our national business. You will be responsible for managing a variety of in house design jobs and requests working collaborative with the group marketing team and the broader business.
With a genuine interest and passion for providing first-class support in a hands-on role, you will thrive working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment within a dynamic team that absolutely appreciates attention to detail and your proactive approach to work.
- Qualified in Graphic Design with 1.5 to 3 years plus experience
- Thorough working knowledge of and demonstrated ability to use software, including Adobe Creative Suite consisting of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, After Effects, and Quickcuts
- Ability to build positive relationships and work collaboratively across the business on a broad range of material including the rolling out a new brand positioning, supported by detailed brand guidelines, corporate templates, presentation templates, social media graphics, bid templates, bid graphics and digital adverts
- Desire and motivation to be part of a forward thinking team who embrace change and seek out continuous improvement as they position themselves as market leaders in the industry
- Interest in property, development, construction, civil engineering, architecture – you will be working with people that love what they do!
A Rewarding Career:
Our people are our greatest asset and the biggest competitive advantage we have. How we attract, engage, and retain talent is by delivering a great place to work.
Our aspiration is to provide an engaging and diverse work environment that is underpinned by a culture of opportunity, growth, excellence, flexibility, and sense of belonging.
How we deliver value to our people:
- Strong culture and engagement
- Ongoing focus on safety, health, and wellbeing
- Embedding our purpose and values
- Flexibility that works for you and the business
- Feedback matters
- Education and training programs
- Community support and engagement
- People leadership support and programs
- Annual leave salary sacrificing options
- Staff rewards and incentives
Life at APP is all about connection. If you are keen to join a team that work together to deliver outstanding results for their clients, create a great workplace, enrich their community and help each other grow then please apply below