Graduate Program 2023
At APP, our people make the difference, we enjoy growth and partnering with our clients to make them and the communities in which we operate prosper. With over 30 years of experience, APP is one of Australia’s most respected property and infrastructure consultancy firms.
Operating an integrated service offering, we support clients across all phases of the asset capital investment lifecycle. Our consultancy advisory services cover the following:
- Project Management
- Property Advisory
- Asset and Portfolio Solutions Advisory
- Infrastructure Advisory
- Risk Management and Auditing
- Transactions and Real Estate
We are excited to announce 2023 to be our highest intake of Grads ever with the APP Grad Programs running out of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. Our program offers hands-on learning as you rotate roles and divisions, working on some of the most exciting projects across the country. The program also leads to a full-time position at APP where you can continue driving your professional success.
APP is market leader in independent certification and verification for many of Australia’s major infrastructure projects such as Melbourne’s West Gate Tunnel Project, North East Link, the Sydney Metro City and Southwest Project and Brisbane’s Cross River Rail. Our people have also delivered state-of-the-art facilities such as University of Newcastle’s 6 Star Green Star Q Building, the Swans new HQ and Community Centre and award-winning Western Sydney Parklands, as well as the national multi-site roll outs for Invocare and Westpac… just to name a few.
- 12-month program with four, 3-month placements
- Flexibility within these placements/rotations to further explore areas that interest
- Tailored training plan
- On the job learning and development
- The support of a buddy and mentoring opportunities
- Professional and personal development
- Exposure to a range of interesting projects
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Current permanent resident of Australia
- Attained or achieved a predicted average Credit grade
- Be in your final year of university
- Be a good all-rounder – by that we mean any previous work experience that has allowed you to work as part of a team, get involved and work towards a common goal
Relevant degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering or Engineering
- Construction and Project Management
- Property Economics
- Environmental Engineering
A Rewarding Career:
Our people are our greatest asset and the biggest competitive advantage we have. How we attract, engage, and retain talent is by delivering a great place to work.
Our aspiration is to provide an engaging and diverse work environment that is underpinned by a culture of opportunity, growth, excellence, flexibility, and sense of belonging.
How we deliver value to our people:
- Strong culture and engagement
- Ongoing focus on safety, health, and wellbeing
- Embedding our purpose and values
- Flexibility that works for you and the business
- Feedback matters
- Education and training programs
- Community support and engagement
- People leadership support and programs
- Annual leave salary sacrificing options
- Staff rewards and incentives
Want to know more:
Meet our Grads past and present, hear their stories and how their careers evolved at APP: https://www.app.com.au/careers/graduate-program
Each stage of the recruitment process gives you the opportunity to show us your skills and personality. The process is designed to be fun and interactive as well as a valuable learning experience. As places are limited, even if you are not successful you will learn more about the exciting world of working in a client-side project management consultancy.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter via the link. Please specify which of our offices you are interested in applying for in the cover letter.
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply for roles at APP, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds. If you have any support or access requirements, we will partner with you and assist you through our recruitment process. Learn more: www.app.com.au/careers/life-at-app
Applications close 29th April.
Today our national business works on over $20 billion of capital value for over 500 clients across more than 800 projects annually. Our engagements range from providing advice on small, niche assignments to the full spectrum of end-to-end services on major landmark infrastructure projects and everything in between.
Keep up to date with the application process by following APP Corporation on LinkedIn and find us on Instagram @appcorp.