Our dedicated National team of professionals have unrivalled access to the most rewarding projects in the industry. Our highly successful Infrastructure division is responsible for providing Independent Verification and Certification on projects including in NSW: WestConnex, Northconnex and the Sydney Metro.
About Your New Role
As a valued team member in the Sydney Infrastructure division, you will be responsible for managing the electronic and hard copy document storage and filing systems used by APP in the delivery of independent assurance services on assigned projects, alongside the transmission, receipt and distribution of formal documentation between APP and other parties.
You will have a varied role in document control as well as administration supporting the Project Delivery Team in the production of documents and reports required for the delivery of Project Services.
- Electronic library system setup
- Execute and maintain document control processes for the efficient management recording and transmission of all assigned Project documentation
- Execute and maintain the electronic filing; archive system and technical library for easy issuance storage, retrieval and management of documents to APP and it’s teaming partners
- Custodian of all APP documentation that must be controlled and kept for audit/internal requirements
- Provide site administration assistance as directed by manager
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties as assigned
To be suitable for this role:
- 2+ years in office administration and project delivery administration roles
- Demonstrated capability in organisational computing systems
- Demonstrated capability in document production and management
Life at APP is all about connection. If you are keen to join a team that work together to deliver outstanding results for their clients, create a great workplace, enrich their community and help each other grow then please apply below.