Computer Network and Systems Engineer
APP is a top tier integrated property and infrastructure consultancy. Our engagements range across the full spectrum of end-to-end services on major landmark projects: Strategy, Definition, Delivery and Transition. We are a National business employing about 400 staff across 9 different offices, that works on $24B of capital value for over 500 clients across more than 800 projects annually.
With a successful track record and history spanning over 30 years in the industry we are now entering an exciting phase of growth.
Current APP IT Projects
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Strategy
- Cloud migration of Document Management System
- LAN, WLAN, WAN transformation
- IT Security Roadmap consistent with Government client requirements
We are currently seeking a Computer Network and Systems Engineer with excellent communication skills and a natural flair for building relationships, to join our dedicated and highly collaborative IT team, based in North Sydney. This busy and diverse role will see you manage and administer IT services, databases, networks, storage and server infrastructure across the APP business. The role is a 12-month fixed term contract.
- 2 years’ experience in a computer network and systems engineering role.
- Degree or tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Experience with Windows 2012/2016/2019 Server and supporting technologies such as AD, DNS, WINS, DHCP.
- Understanding of virtualisation technologies and high availability systems: VMWare essential, containerisation desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Office365 (Azure AD, Exchange Online, SSO, MFA, Intune).
- Understanding of networking principles, design, configuration, troubleshooting and scripting.
- Understanding of IaaS platforms (Azure, AWS).
- Experience in managing Storage Environments.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of systems support and administration, including patching, maintenance, and log monitoring.
- Experience in managing the implementation of solutions in line with project timelines and service level objectives.
Life at APP is all about connection. If you are keen to join a team that works together to deliver outstanding results for their clients, create a great workplace, enrich their community and help each other grow, then please apply below.