Assistant Project Manager - Newcastle
With over 400 people in 9 offices Nationwide our business works on $24B of capital value for over 500 clients across more than 800 projects annually. Our engagements range from providing advice on small, niche assignments to the full spectrum of end-to-end services on major landmark projects, and everything in between. We have a dedicated, hard-working culture and a workforce that continues to deliver beyond expectations.
At APP we are committed to employing the best people who are driven to deliver superior results and build enduring relationships for our clients and in the communities we operate. This is your opportunity to work closely with a vibrant team of highly-regarded professionals where you will be mentored, grow and develop working at the frontier of our industry on some of Australia’s most exciting, innovative and prestigious projects
We are currently seeking a bright and ambitious Assistant Project Manager with 12 months plus experience to join our highly successful Newcastle office. This is a great opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by a highly experienced team that want you to succeed and grow. Responsibilities will see you being involved in projects from concept to completion and will include client liaison, managing and developing client briefs, coordinating project resources, managing the design process and contract management.
Passionate and driven, you thrive working in a team based environment, and embody our core values – to Own it. Strive. Do What’s Right. And Respect.
- A tertiary degree in Engineering, Architecture, Building, Planning, Project Management or Construction Management (or related discipline)
- Preferred, 12 months (plus) related work experience in one or more of the following: project management, contracts administration, site engineer, development management, architecture, engineering, planning.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal with the potential to forge positive relationships with those you interact with
- Consultative and active listener
- A strong business acumen with polished presentation skills
- Previous consultancy experience ideal but not a must
- Integrity, credibility and professionalism
Drive your career, hone your skills and develop new strengths in a dynamic culture of constant learning, growth and opportunity at APP Corporation.