Assistant Project Manager
Our Urban Development team manage a broad and exciting range of projects including management of civil works projects, subdivisions, greenfield and brownfield projects, amongst other general urban development and regeneration projects with a focus on balancing the growth, resilience and liveability of our Cities.
Based in North Sydney as an Assistant Project Manager. Working under a strong management team and with excellent mentors within the business your role will quickly develop. You will be liaising, delivering and managing the client, managing internal and external direct reports, working with the client in design management, sub consultants, head contractor, ensuring all is delivered to the exceptional standards that APP is recognised for across Australia.
Committed to supporting the professional growth of our teams we offer an industry recognised learning and development program to help you reach your career goals. You will have excellent exposure to a varied client base and the opportunity to grow and build your skill-set through the organisation.
Passionate and driven, you thrive working in a team based environment, and embody our core values – to Own it. Strive. Do What’s Right. And Respect. A tertiary degree in Engineering, Architecture, Building Surveying, Building, Planning, Project Management or Construction Management
- 12 months plus related work experience of end to end project management or development experience
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Consultative and active listener with excellent relationship building potential
- A strong business acumen with polished presentation skills
- Integrity, credibility and professionalism
- Desire to learn, develop and grow your career in the Urban environment
Benefits of working for APP include:
- APP4Me – staff wellness and sustainability program runs various initiatives
- Staff sport team participation
- Friday afternoon drinks/socialising in our huge kitchen with table tennis, BBQ quarterly on our balcony, regular internal communication meetings to understand the business as a whole
- Annual leave salary sacrificing to buy more leave
- Staff discounts – whole range of discounts on movie tickets, car hire, private health insurance, Dell equipment, eye health etc
- Partner with key charities to the business and regularly participate in community events, fundraising and assistance where we can make a difference through the skills and expertise we have as a company
- Flexible working conditions depending on the clients’ needs i.e. broken shifts, late starts/early finish, work from home or various sites, attend children’s school events
- Extensive learning and development program for personal and career development