Assistant Management Accountant
We have a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to work as an Assistant Management Accountant. Based in North Sydney, you will be supporting a team of Management Accountants that are responsible to ensure the timely, reliable and accurate financial reporting, for particular business units, as well as the Group.
Candidates from the construction /engineering / professional services sector will be held in high regard as well as individuals with an inquisitive mind who always seeks to improve processes and procedures as our team evolves and grows.
- Minimum two years’ experience ideally with exposure to supporting Management Accountants.
- Tertiary degree in Business or Commerce with accounting major or similar
- Consultative and an active listener
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder with the desire and confidence to over time develop business partnering skills
- Driven to develop an understanding of the key drivers of project accounting for consulting businesses
- Continuous improvement mentality around processes and systems
- Demonstrate good initiative and ownership of responsibility
- Experience with Adaptive Insights and/or Workbench/Tencia would be valued but not essential
Benefits of working for APP include:
- APP4Me – staff wellness and sustainability program runs various initiatives
- Staff sport team participation
- Friday afternoon drink/socialising in our huge kitchen with table tennis, BBQ quarterly on our balcony, regular internal communication meetings to understand the business as a whole
- Annual leave salary sacrificing to buy more leave
- Staff discounts – whole range of discounts on movie tickets, car hire, private health insurance, Dell equipment, eye health etc
- Partner with key charities to the business and regularly participate in community events, fundraising and assistance where we can make a difference through the skills and expertise we have as a company
- Flexible working conditions depending on the clients’ needs i.e. broken shifts, late starts/early finish, work from home or various sites, attend children’s school events
- Extensive learning and development program for personal and career development Life at APP is all about connection.
If you are keen to join a team that work together to deliver outstanding results for their clients, create a great workplace, enrich their community and help each other grow then please apply below.