APP Corporation Graduate Program 2022 – Sydney
Our Graduate Program is highly regarded in the industry, as acknowledged in 2019 when APP was selected as a finalist in the prestigious Australian HR Awards for Best Graduate Program. As a Graduate you will be fully supported, learn from some of the best and be provided with continual training and development to help guide you towards your future career goals.
The APP Graduate Program offers an opportunity for hands-on learning as you rotate around project roles and divisions, working on some of the most exciting projects across the country there is never a dull moment! The team have been involved in projects including Sydney Light Rail and Sydney Metro North West, NSWRL Centre of Excellence and the Swans new HQ and Community Centre, masterplanning of new land developments such as New Breeze at Bardia, multi-site roll outs for Invocare, Westpac and Goodstart Early Learning, together with many other diverse and challenging projects.
The Graduate Program involves:
- 12 month program with four, 3 month placements / rotations
- Flexibility within these placements / rotations to further explore areas that interest
- Tailored training plan
- On the job learning and development
- The support of a buddy and mentoring opportunities
- Professional and personal development
- Exposure to a range of interesting projects
- Great opportunities for advancement
Relevant degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Construction and Project Management
- Property Economics
- Environmental Engineering
- Current permanent resident of Australia
- Attained or achieved a predicted average Credit grade.
- Be in your final year of university
- Be a good all-rounder – by that we mean any previous work experience that has allowed you to work as part of a team, get involved and work towards a common goal
Each stage of the recruitment process gives you the opportunity to show us your skills and personality. The process is designed to be fun and interactive as well as a valuable learning experience. As places are always limited, even if you are not successful you will walk away from the process having enjoyed the experience and learning more about the exciting world of working in a client-side project management consultancy.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter here! If you are applying for more than one office, only send through one application and specify which other offices you are interested in applying for in the cover letter.
Applications close 20th April 2021.
Keep up to date with the application process by following APP Corporation on LinkedIn, join our APP Graduate Program Group on LinkedIn, and find us on Twitter and Instagram @appcorp.