APP Corporation | Graduate Program 2020 – Melbourne
The APP Graduate Program offers an opportunity for hands-on learning as you rotate around project roles and divisions, working on some of the most exciting projects across the country there is never a dull moment! Previous graduates have worked on the Overlay the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix, West Gate Tunnel expansion, Chadstone Shopping Centre and MGallery by Sofitel Hotel, state-significant Government developments, multi-site roll outs for Invocare, Westpac and Goodstart Early Learning, together with many more diverse and challenging projects.
The Graduate Program involves:
- 12 month program with four, 3 month placements / rotations
- Flexibility within these placements / rotations to further explore areas that interest
- Tailored training plan
- On the job learning and development
- The support of a buddy and mentoring opportunities
- Professional and personal development
- Exposure to a range of interesting projects
- Great opportunities for advancement
Relevant degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Construction and Project Management
- Property Economics
- Environmental Engineering
- Current permanent resident of Australia
- Attained or achieved a predicted average Credit grade
- Be in your final year of university
- Be a good all-rounder - by that we mean any previous work experience that has allowed you to work as part of a team, get involved and work towards a common goal
Each stage of the recruitment process gives you the opportunity to show us your skills and personality. The process is designed to be fun and interactive as well as a valuable learning experience. As places are always limited, even if you are not successful you will walk away from the process having enjoyed the experience and learning more about the exciting world of working in a client-side project management consultancy.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter here! If you are applying for more than one office, only send through one application and specify which other offices you are interested in applying for in the cover letter.
Applications close 22nd April 2019.