APP has assisted in the delivery of landmark master planned communities in capital cities across Australia.
We work closely with clients and key stakeholders (local and state government, service authorities and providers) across all phases of the project lifecycle, from rezoning through to sales and marketing.
Our services include:
- Due diligence
- Feasibility studies
- Preparing precinct structure plans and development plan approvals
- Managing construction certificate packages
- Running consultant and construction tenders
- Construction management
- Co-ordinating marketing teams in the delivery of subdivided land for sale.
- Negotiating developer contribution plans (Section 94 plans in NSW)
- Preparing voluntary planning agreements (NSW).
We also assist in the negotiation, approval and delivery of key infrastructure required to service larger master planned communities (roads, drainage, environmental, power, telecoms, water and sewer).
Through our expertise in the redevelopment of both infill and urban renewal sites we advise clients on the management of typical brownfield redevelopment constraints, such as contamination.
We also offer expertise in planning policy and redevelopment and a network of proactive relationships with local and state government departments, which enable us to:
- Keep clients informed of strategic government directives before they become market trends
- Provide a level of guidance that often reduces costs for our clients in the long-term
- Advocate for our clients operating in the commercial, industrial and residential sectors in the development of new planning policy.
We support clients through all residential project phases, including:
- Rezoning of major sites
- Feasibility analysis
- Planning and development management
- Local government approval processes
- Overseeing construction delivery
We’ve delivered project management and procurement solutions for some of Australia’s leading residential projects, customised to meet the specific needs of each project and client. During construction, we apply our accredited Quality Assurance System to ensure that projects are delivered to the required standards.
We have developed niche expertise on high-rise and prestige boutique developments, SEPP Seniors Living (formerly SEPP 5), public housing and major sites (including Part 3A of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act Major Projects, VIC).
- Master planning and rezoning
- Development approvals
- Land and acquisition
- Planning and design
- Independent superintendence
- Independent auditor
- Procurement and delivery advice
- Implementation and staging program
- Cost reporting
- Residential infrastructure delivery
- Project management of design and construction
- Community liaison
- Due diligence services
- Detailed feasibility studies
- Sales and marketing management
- Project finance advisory
- Design management
- Management of settlements
- 32 Flinders Street Melbourne
- Project Health, Caulfield
- Cambridge Street Epping
- Transforming high-rise into residential
- Breakfast Point Residential
- 505 St Kilda Road Apartments
- Watergate Apartments Melbourne
- 568 St Kilda Road Apartments