Graduate Program NSW
Graduate Program NSW
At APP we believe in hands-on learning, which means as one of our Graduates you will gain practical experience on a range of projects. You'll be provided with continual training and support to help guide you towards your future career goals.
The APP Graduate Program offers an opportunity to rotate around project roles and divisions, working on some of the most exciting projects across the country. Previous graduates have worked on the Overlay for the Grand Prix, North Connex, Sydney Light Rail, large integrated commercial fitouts for Westpac, Multi Site retail roll outs for leading supermarket chains, new land developments and many more diverse and challenging projects.
The Graduate Program involves:
- 12 month program with four, 3 month placements / rotations
- Flexibility within these placements / rotations to further explore areas that interest
- Tailored training plan
- On the job learning and development
- The support of a buddy and mentoring opportunities
- Professional and personal development
- Exposure to a range of interesting projects
- Great opportunities for advancement
Relevant degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Construction and Project Management
- Property Economics
- Environmental Engineering
- Current permanent resident of Australia
- Attained or achieved a predicted average Credit grade.
- Be in your final year of university
- Be a good all-rounder - by that we mean any previous work experience that has allowed you to work as part of a team, get involved and work towards a common goal
Each stage of the recruitment process gives you the opportunity to show us your skills and personality. The process is designed to be fun and interactive as well as a valuable learning experience. As places are always limited, even if you are not successful you will walk away from the process having enjoyed the experience.
To apply, submit your resume and CV here! If you are applying for more than one office, only send through one application and specify which other offices you are applying for in the cover letter. Applications close 30 April 2017.
To keep up to date with the application process Like our APP Graduate Program Facebook Page or find us on Twitter or Instagram @APPCorp.
The "Apply Now" link will take you to an application process with Appoint Consulting, who manages all of our talent acquisition requirements.